Thursday, October 05, 2006

Opening Night

Well, for the Sharks anyway. I buckled and bought the Center Ice package, and I got my first taste last night in watching the first period of the Ottawa-Toronto game. I plan on spending many more hours in front of the tube. Gotta keep my average household viewing time close to the national average.

We should beat St. Louis badly tonight- they don't have near the talent that we do. But they do have a number of scrappy veterans in Guerin, Tkachuk, and Weight. Those guys can hurt you at any time. I just don't think they're going to be able to keep up with Marleau, Michalek, and all of our other speedy forwards. I'm going to be paying special attention to the young D, namely Vlasic and Carle. I'll try to take a pic or two on my phone, and have a report tomorrow.

No comments: