Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My First Pick

I'm not going to make as many picks as Doug in this space, I'm more into stats and other analysis. But I'm going to show Doug up here today, and actually pick an underdog. It's all well and good to pick Dallas, Ottawa, and Carolina, but today I'm picking:

Columbus (+110)

Yeah! Read it and weep. The Kings are on a long road trip, lost to Minnesota last night, a bruising team. They had to travel late to Ohio, where the Jackets have had an extra day to prepare. Rick Nash is on an absolute tear right now, and L.A. is plagued with injuries. The Kings are 3-0 in their last three meetings, but at least if I'm wrong, I went out like a man.

1 comment:

DW said...

Nice gutsy pick....but if you want to actually wager on a game and make money - look at my pick.