Monday, November 05, 2007

10:09 and counting...

I found the Teal Spiel recording of the most recent show here. I encourage you to listen to all of it. If you just want to listen to the highlight of the show- me talking about Cheechoo - I ripped that part out and posted it here. Or maybe you can play it right now:


Maybe I was a bit manic, but it's entertainment, baby! Gotta keep things hummin' along.

I believe a Saturday evening AM radio show call counts as fame, so that's what the title refers to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and "Grier" need to do your own weekly podcast... 1550 AM is a station that almost exclusively plays only user-submitted podcasts. I see it as a sort of.... Point/Counterpoint, or a McLaughlin Group, but drunker. I'll do the traffic and weather.

DW said...

Mikey is like a prophet. He speaks and Cheechoo scores.